Disaster Recovery on The Cloud
Uptime is crtical of every business today. If any business critical application becomes unavailable for an extended period, it has the potential to impact the bottom line negatively. Disaster Recovery (DR) is the process that enables a business to recover access to their software, data, and/or hardware that are essential to resume the performance of normal, critical business functions after the event of a natural dcalamity or a terror attack, an accident or a disaster caused otherwise
But the business must continue. How? And how do you do your Business Continuity Planning? For today’s businesses, disaster recovery readiness is rapidly emerging as a key parameter in being chosen by their clients.
Palcomonline offers Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) to ensure that your IT infrastructure maintains zero/minimum downtime in case of any kind of disaster, natural or man made. We offer a fully managed DR service on the cloud.
With traditional disaster recovery solutions, businesses have to figure out what their budget can support and make tough decisions about which applications will be covered and which will not be covered in the DR Plan. Virtualization has simplified this process through the advent of disaster recovery offerings via private and public clouds. Disaster recovery solutions are now both easy to manage and affordable, allowing protection for all your applications.
Cloud Hosting Disaster Recovery
For organizations that would like to build out their own private clouds for disaster recovery, Palcomonline offers a VMware based a portfolio of products that includes replication and disaster recovery orchestration, as well as software-defined storage to further simplify and reduce the costs of implementing a disaster recovery solution.
- VMware Virtual SAN brings the benefits of the software-defined data center to storage. By clustering server hard disk and solid state drives, Virtual SAN creates a flash-optimized, highly resilient shared datastore designed for virtual environments.
- VMware vSphere Replication is a flexible and easy-to-use replication technology that is configured and managed at the virtual machine level, making it storage independent and an enabler of data mobility between heterogeneous storage systems.
- VMware vCenter Site Recovery Manager provides automated orchestration and non-disruptive testing of centralized recovery plans to simplify disaster recovery management for all your virtualized applications.
Palcomonline also offers Disaster recovery-as-a-service solutions which allows you to avoid the costs of purchasing the infrastructure and software needed for a secondary or tertiary disaster recovery site and to pay for your disaster recovery solution out of your operating budget.
- VMware vCloud Air Disaster Recovery is a recovery-as-a-service solution owned and operated by VMware, that offers native cloud-based disaster recovery capabilities for vSphere environments. The service leverages vSphere Replication to provide robust, asynchronous replication capabilities at the hypervisor layer.
Palcomonline also offers DRaaS (Disaster Recovery as a Service) powered by Sanovi’s Cloud DR Management (DRM) suite is a DR management service for aligning DR infrastructure with your Recovery Time and Recovery Point objectives.
Our Service-based solutions fullfills these two requirements:
- Easy and quick deployment
- They must be pay-per-use
Palcomonline’s DRaaS is targeted at enterprises deploying DR on Physical, Private Cloud or Public Cloud. The solution’s multi-tenancy capabilities and comprehensive coverage of the DR life cycle makes it the leading management solution to enable hybrid DR deployments
Scalable, Secure, and Automated DR Services
Palcomonline’s DRaaS supports features like multi-tenancy, pre-packaged best practice workflows, and automation of the DR process, which enable service organizations to offer scalable, secure, and automated DR services. Our DRaaS enables your IT teams to offer robust DR services with stringent SLAs to their business teams, internal and external both.