Comodo SSL Certificate
A Comodo SSL Certificate is the quickest and most cost effective way for an online business to protect customer transactions. Apart from their low cost, each certificate also comes with a great value-add package, which makes them perfect for small to medium size businesses.
Advantages of a Comodo SSL Certificate
- Fast online automated validation: No paperwork, no faxes, no delay
- Industry standard 2048 bit digital signatures and 99.9% browser recognition
- Free 1 year PCI scanning
- Free 1 year website vulnerability scanning
- 30 day money-back guarantee
- $250,000 relying party warranty
Provide The Security Your Customers Expect
By using Comodo SSL you guarantee the highest possible encryption levels for online transactions. Each SSL certificate is signed with NIST recommended 2048 bit signatures and provides up to 256 bit encryption of customer data.
Fast, No Hassle Issuance
100% online application, validation and issuance mean your certificate can be issued within minutes of your purchase. There’s no documents or paperwork to fax in – you get your certificate and site seal in no time and can be ready to conduct business online.
Industry Leading Expert Support
As a valued SSL customer, you receive first class technical support for any issues or questions you may have during any part of the application, installation or life-cycle of your SSL Certificate.
Risk Free 30 Day Refunds
Buy with confidence because. If you are not completely satisfied with any aspect of your purchase, Comodo will refund your money without any delay or hassles.
By choosing Comodo, your site will enjoy the highest security levels and you’ll also receive additional tools that will win customer trust and increase sales conversions. For example, the Comodo dynamic site seal features unique ‘point-to-verify’ technology which provides real time verification of your security credentials and warranty whenever a visitor places their mouse cursor over it.
You’ll also benefit from the highest levels of encryption for online transactions, 1 year of free PCI scanning, unlimited server licenses, dedicated customer support and a huge $250,000 warranty. From just $76.95 per year, a Comodo SSL Certificate represents an unbeatable trust package for your website.BUY 5,544 INR RENEW 5,544 INR
Secure Unlimited subdomains over Unlimited servers Comodo Wildcard SSL Certificates save you money and management time by securing your domain and unlimited sub-domains on a single certificate.
Wildcard certificates work the same way as a regular SSL Certificate, allowing you to secure the connection between your website and your customer’s Internet browser – with one major advantage. A single Comodo Wildcard SSL Certificate covers any and all of the sub-domains of your main domain.
For example a single Wildcard certificate for *.website.com can be used to secure:
If you have multiple sub-domains to secure, then a Wildcard SSL Certificate purchase can save you hundreds or thousands vs the cost of buying individual SSL certificates. For example a single Wildcard SSL Certificate for *.yourdomain.com can be used to secure:
Features of Comodo Wildcard SSL
- Save Money and Ease administration by securing all sub-domains with a single certificate
- Issued online in minutes – automated validation means
- – No paperwork
- – No faxes
- – No delay
- 2048-bit next generation SSL certificates as recommended by NIST
- 99.9% browser recognition maximizes your potential customer base
- Licensed for Unlimited physical servers
- Peace of mind with our 30-day refund policies
- Expert Phone, Chat & E-mail support
- $250,000 relying party warranty
Comodo Wildcard SSL Certificates have all the security features, compatibility and warranty of our single domain certificate and, unlike other providers, we do not double, triple, or spike the price of your Certificate for every additional license!
Each certificate comes with unlimited server licensing included in the price – meaning you are free to install it on as many physical servers as you wish.BUY 29,160 INR RENEW 29,160 INR
What is an EV SSL certificate?
An EV SSL certificate offers the highest available levels of trust and authentication to your website.
The green address bar prominently displays your company name and provides highly visual assurance to customers that your site is secure – immediately giving them the confidence to complete their transaction.
Advantages you get from Comodo EV SSL
- Green address bar provides immediate trust and helps customer conversion
- 2048-bit, highest assurance SSL Certificate, with 99.9% Browser Recognition
- Priority phone support
- Free Comodo TrustLogo for unlimited server licenses
- $1,750,000 relying party warranty
E-commerce merchants are going beyond the gold padlock to go green with Extended Validation SSL Certificates, the e-commerce standard for trust and security. The EV certificate was designed to strengthen e-commerce security and combat phishing attacks to make EV SSL the most complete SSL certificate available. Visual assurance helps e-commerce merchants increase trust, reduce shopping cart abandonment, and build long-term revenue.
Obtaining an Extended Validation SSL Certificate requires full organization validation which ensures the green address bar is associated with only the most trusted companies.
That is, you can now enjoy:
- Boosted consumer confidence with the Green Address Bar, exclusive to EV SSL
- Reduced shopping cart abandonment
- Increased conversion rates
- Ease of EV deployment by using our EV Enhancer technology™
- Protect your customers from phishing attacks
UC SSL Certificate Benefits
- Save money and ease certificate management processes
- Full Subject Alternative Name (SAN) control
- 128/256 bit encryption, trusted by 99.9% of browsers, servers and clients
- Designed for MS Exchange and OCS environments
- One of three official Microsoft UCC vendors
- $250,000 relying party warranty
- Unlimited, no fee re-issuance, move/change domains as required
If your organization uses an MS® Exchange 2007 or higher Office Communications Server environment, you can consolidate all of your certificates into a single UC Certificate from Comodo.
UCC Certificates start from $235.00 per year and include 3 FQDN’s. For example, 1 UCC will cover autodiscover.yourdomain.com, exchange.yourotherdomain.com and exchange1.yournextdomain.com. Beyond these initial 3 domains, you can add up to 100 FQDN on the same certificate at just $35.00 per additional domain. Wildcard domains can be added to a UCC for a $399.00 surcharge per domain.
How can you benefit from UC Certificates
Unified Communications SSL Certificates or Exchange SSL are built expressly for the Microsoft Exchange and/or Microsoft Office Communication Server environments.
Unlike standard or even Wildcard SSL Certificates, a single Exchange SSL Certificate can provide secured communications on a number of different domains, reducing administrative complexity and cost.
Unified Communications SSL certificates also support the ‘Autodiscover’ service in Microsoft Exchange, a new capability that greatly eases client administration.
A Comodo UC certificate is issued in minutes and is trusted by over 99.9% of major web browsers and mobile devices.
Comodo is one of Internet’s only providers of UC Certificates. Let us help you simplify the management of your Microsoft Exchange or Office Communications Server environment today.BUY 16,920 INR RENEW 16,920 INR
Comodo Personal Authentication Certificate
Comodo Personal Authentication Certificates allow you to add security to your emails and documents and help you authenticate yourself to online services.
- Encrypt and digitally sign email communications
- Two-factor authentication of users and employees
- Digitally sign Microsoft® Office and OpenOffice documents
- Fully trusted by all major email clients and internet browsers
- Very easy to roll out to employees or customers
- Bulk purchases available via EPKI manager and reseller channels
Personal Authentication Certificates are a 3-in-1 solution that provide the following benefits:
Private and secure email
Personal Authentication Certificates provide true ‘end-to-end’ message encryption between you and your contacts. Signed and encrypted mail cannot be intercepted and decrypted by man-in-the-middle attackers, packet-sniffers or https proxies.
Digitally Sign Email
Authenticate yourself as the sender and make it impossible for anyone to alter its contents without alerting your recipient.
Guarantee privacy by ensuring your message cannot be intercepted and read by anybody except the intended recipients.
Personal Authentication certificates allow you to sign important documents to prove they have not been tampered with since they were signed.
- Attests to identity of document signer and proves authenticity and integrity
- Can be used in tandem with or to replace the visible signature feature in Microsoft® Office products
- Ensure compliance with industry directives and policy frameworks which require digitally signed documents
- Migrate from ink and paper workflows on items like contracts, document sign-off, archiving and internal request forms
Authenticate who logs into your website
BUY 1,188 INR RENEW 1,188 INR
Personal authentication certificates allow businesses to set up bank-standard two-factor authentication of users that login to their websites.
Once installed on a computer or mobile device, the certificate will be seamlessly requested and verified by your web-server before a user is allowed access to their account.
Authentication is transparent to end-users so they won’t experience any disruption to their standard process of entering their username and password.