Fast & reliable block storage in the cloud
Cloud Files provide online object storage of files and media, it is a highly redundant, massively scalable, widely distributed and secured storage solution delivered over the internet using familiar web browsers. It is architected using OpenStack and is hosted inside Tier III Data Centres in India, providing you access to unlimited, on-demand storage for your files and media delivered worldwide at blazing speed.
How it works?
You can start using the cloud storage system with following these simple steps:
- If you don’t have an existing account, sign-up for one here.
- Contract your initial storage quota and start adding accounts into it. Accounts can be different departments within your organization or may even be various projects.
- You can create Containers within accounts. You may also decide to give a public or private access to a container. A private container is mapped to a single user whereas a public container can be allocated to a set of users.
- Massively scalable and highly secure object hosting solution;
- Built on OpenStack and hosted in our Tier III Data Centers;
- Full user role-based access control and authentication process for all users;
- Upload, move or download any amount of data freely as per your subscription;
- Guaranteed Data durability and availability.